Six3 Intelligence Systems
Senior Latent Print Examiner
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including Six3 Advanced Systems (BIT Systems) and Six3 Enterprise Systems, LLC (Novii Design). Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
Quantico, VA / Lorton, VA
Secret, with the ability to obtain TS – TS preferred
- Six3 Systems has an immediate need for multiple positions in each job description. Estimated start date is 30-45 days.
- Senior Latent Print Examiners perform comparisons of friction ridge detail, perform administrative and technical reviews and report the results.
- Examiners will interact with other forensic staff to ensure a high quality product.
- Examiners will provide training and mentorship to Contractor and government personnel to provide a highly trained staff.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s from an accredited university/college with twenty four (24) credit hours in physical or life sciences (Proof of FBI competency training can be substituted for education requirement)
- Minimum/General Experience: Prefer more than fifteen (15) years recent experience as a Latent Print Examiner.
- Candidate must be able to field and integrate into an existing structure the necessary equipment and materials throughout the period of performance to document, triage, process, and recover latent prints from a broad scope of matrices, identify quality, compare to known prints, search relevant biometrics databases and establish and verify positive identification based on fingerprint analysis.
- Preference given to FBI Laboratory Division competency training as a latent print examiner or, in lieu of, possess current International Association for Identification (IAI) Latent Print certification.
- Specialized Requirements: Must successfully complete and pass the government customers training requirements and competency test within the time period as set forth by the program.
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com.
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.